[MiNT] little bug in naes2.0

I do know it is not the BEST place to put this little "bug" report, but
that's the best I could find.

In Naes 2.0, if one sets the font for title RSC object to be SMALL (as
opposed to LARGE). when iconify and uniconify, the font will be set back
to LARGE, when it should have stayed small.  Now Small font for RSC might
not be a FEATURE of naes, but other than this little glitch, it could
become a feature.

That's all :)

                                            /
MiNT Is Now TOS, let's move on, shall we?  /
                                          /