Re: [MiNT] 1.15.9b problems

Konrad wrote:

> > I've used the 1.15.9b kernel a few days in non memory protection mode.
>
> So try out the memory-protected mode.

Easy for you to say ;-) I have lots of problems with MP on
my Falcon/AB:

* Shutdown doesn't work.
* Reset - both keyboard and button - doesn't work. I just
  get a black screen and have to switch it off and on again
  to reboot.
* N.AES 2.0 is sometimes killed because of memory violation.
  This happens mostly when I try to hide an application.

Because of lack of time I haven't used my Falcon much since
February, so I haven't tried MP with 1.15.6 - 1.15.8. But
1.15.5 did not have these problems, I used that kernel with
MP almost all the time.

Jo Even Skarstein