[MiNT] offtopic - big disk on Falcon - please help

Hi,

a friend of mine has bought new IDE disk for himself recently - it's
Seagate ST34313A (so it's slightly above 4gig size, if I am right).
HDDRIVER 7.80 detects it (but reports something like STV...) and then
HDDRUTIL says the disk is is just 147 MB and that it's not possible to
partition it (or something like that).

Sorry for bothering you here but since I remember some discussion about
large disks in this list I believe you could give me a hint. Does
somebody else use > 4GB IDE disk on his Falcon? Are there any known
problems? Or is it a special Seagate 'feature'?

Thanks in advance.
Petr