Re: [MiNT] 1.15.9b problems

> > I've used the 1.15.9b kernel a few days in non memory protection mode.
>
> So try out the memory-protected mode.

on my Falcon040 it boots fine up to the moment where it should init
/usr/multitos/init.prg - there it stops with error -34 (I guess it means
"file not found").

Since the same MINT.CNF works fine with 1.15.0 and I think also with
1.15.[567] I wonder what could happen under 1.15.9b that the init.prg is
not found.

I should also say I use very old minixfs 0.60pl12 and the rest of system
software is still KGMD based (haven't had time to update lately).

Petr