Re: [MiNT] 1.15.8b kernel

Hi,

> You're not using NVDI?

I do.

> NVDI, when run before MiNT (as necessary)
> completely replaces the Falcon's VT52 emulator, so if you have problems
> and use NVDI, it's not the Falcon's fault.

Well, probably then. Anyways, the welcome message was printed correctly
upto 1.15.8, and then changed. This has such an effect that the welcome
message is printed on top of the screen regardless of the cursor position
set by previously printed text. So, adding the CLS didn't change much,
just there is no mess.

> > I guess the healthy assumption is that no change is made without a
> > reason.
>
> In this case, though, it seems the reason for this change is nothing to
> be considered a necessity. Besides, you could use AutoMore to clear the
> screen before MiNT is run (automrr7.lzh).

If something looks ugly, changing this to more esthetic look _is_ a
necessity IMHO. We can only discuss on how to do the change.

Gtx,

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.