Re: [MiNT] 1.15.8b kernel

Hi!

On Wed, May 10, 2000 at 05:25:13PM +0200, you wrote:
> Anyways, the welcome message was printed correctly upto 1.15.8, and
> then changed.

Of course it has changed in 1.15.8b, because of your \eE ;) But I
suppose you actually meant some other version number ...

> If something looks ugly, changing this to more esthetic look _is_ a
> necessity IMHO. We can only discuss on how to do the change.

If something looks ugly _on your computer only_, I don't think it's even
enough reason to discuss about a kernel change for just that problem,
IMO. Or, and that's meant as a real question, does anybody else here
suffer from a problem similar or identical to what Draco's described?
Maybe that's easier to answer if we know the correct version number
Draco meant to provide in the sentence I quoted at the beginning ;)

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de