Re: [MiNT] mint web/apache idea

On Sun, 7 May 2000, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> If you want this locally I guess you don't need a server, you can just
> embed it in CAB.OVL.

JUST embed in cab.ovl?
Funny but JUST sounds like an easy task, when we all know that cab.ovl
doesn't even support cookies correctly, Just need to add them. It is all
documented, am I the only one having problems with cab ovl with simple
cookies?  ex: yahoo, hotmail (ssl AND cookies).  None of them work.
No one really dared fixing up cab ovl, it's too complicated.