Re: [MiNT] SCSIDRV no longer works in FreeMiNT 1.15.9

Could this be related to the df problem I reported some days back?

Does df work for you Mario?

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but does 1.15.9b use a different version
of XHDI to previous betas?

Salut/.

J/.
__
John Blakeley

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC, unless specifically stated.