[MiNT] SCSIDRV no longer works in FreeMiNT 1.15.9

I have just got back to working on my SCSI Ethernet adapter, but I've run
into a problem with FreeMiNT 1.15.9.

The mintnet driver for the adapter uses SCSIDRV to talk to the adapter.

While this worked on MiNT versions prior to 1.15.9, in version 1.15.9 the
SCSIDRV interface cannot be accessed from within the driver. Application
programs appear unaffected by the problem, but the mintnet driver simply
gets an error return code on the EnquireSCSI call and is not able to find
any busses.

Does anyone know why this is happening or what to do about it? Perhaps I
am doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is. Alternatively, if
this is a known bug in MiNT then I would like to know so that I don't go
on a wild goose chase trying to get it working.

Are there any programmers here who know about SCSIDRV?

Any advice would be appreciated.

--
Mario Becroft           # Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group
mb@gem.win.co.nz        # Atari Hardware Developments