RE: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.10b

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Skarstein, Jo Even wrote:

> after the NEWFATFS-message is displayed. Perhaps you've forgotten to remove
> the ramdisc-XFS and it conflicts with the internal ramdisc (just a wild
> guess)?

Bang on! That fixed it.

Couple of other things I've noticed with 1.15.10b:

I have just upgraded to Draco's latest Shutdown Master. Only the 'Halt'
option works. The cold- and warm-boot options both hang after the
'open FILPTR' messages. The close-GEM option almost works, it's just that
the console doesn't repond to keyboard input.

I tried out the command line version of shutdown (I don't even remember
where I got this from) and that fails with the -r, reboot, option but
again the -h, halt system, option works.

I have had N.Thing crash a couple when using STGUIDE under memory
protection.

If any of this stuff works on your machine, let me know.

Salut/.

J/.