[MiNT] Update on extfs prob

Hi again :)

Well the fact that mint/bin/sh wasn't found, obviously
had nothing to do with ext2fs because that's on a tos
filesystem and was my fault. :) But now the filesystem
check script is actually executed, it still fails to
find grep (which is in the $PATH). When I run the same
script (with the same PATH) from a toswin shell under
n.aes, it works fine.

Btw, I can make the "Failed to mount root dir" go away
by removing nfs.xfs. But still I can't read the ext2
filesystem unless n.aes is running. Weird....

Maurits.