Re: Fwd: Re: [MiNT] X server?

On Tue, 26 Dec 2000 14:28:45 +0200 (MET), Ralph Lowinski wrote:

RL>at this time.  I'm not shure what may cause this because I can't
RL>reproduce it.  Another way would be to start oclock from a TosWin's
RL>shell-window (e.g. bash) to see, if the same behaviour occures.

Yes, it's the same. The X program sleeps and when/if it wakes up after
some (long) time it will just report "can't open display".

Pity I don't have the messages from you about possible debugging the X
server with telnet (or what it was) last week. I deleted them before I
started playing with this interesting thing. I didn't think I would have
trouble getting it working.

Perhaps it's time to say that I use old KGMD with MiNT-Net 1.04 and
sockdev.xdd from FreeMiNT 1.15.10beta. The kernel is 10beta as well.
Running N.AES 2.0.0, NOVA graphics 1024x768 8 planes packed pixels.

Petr
--
News: Clocky 3.02F, PARCP 3.80, Atari800 1.05 at http://joy.atari.org/