Fwd: Re: [MiNT] X server?

Hi,

[...]
> X Server 0.02.1 (beta) starting, using port 6000 .... ready
>
> Started 'e:\home\root\x11\oclock'.

After this point, either the server should report about connection
to the client comming up, or oclock should report a error message.

> And that's all. I would expect a new window should pop up but I cannot
> see it. There's just the X Server pull down menu with File->gwm, menu
> title "Clients" is disabled. 'ps' shows oclock is Sleeping, X is
> Ready.

The disabled menu title indicates that no connection to a client is
established and oclock seems to be hanging in it's initialization
at this time.  I'm not shure what may cause this because I can't
reproduce it.  Another way would be to start oclock from a TosWin's
shell-window (e.g. bash) to see, if the same behaviour occures.

Greetings,
    Ralph