[MiNT] Pine 4.30 vs. 4.10

Hi all,

I upgraded to pine 4.30 from 4.10 (both RPM packages), and I ran into a
very irritating problem.  Whenever I send mail, I get an error saying
that Pine couldn't create a scratch file.  After that, it fails to
write to my "sent-mail" folder.  This never happened under 4.10,
and I can't seem to find any new variable indicating a new location of the
scratch file (my /tmp and /temp directories are both fine).

I downgraded back to 4.10, and everything works fine.  Any hints?

Michael White (michael@fastlane.net)