Re: [MiNT] kernel 1.15.10b fragmentation

Hello!

> > Ok, so a public ISP allow spamming, yes? I can't agree at all.
>
> You are allowed to disagree. However, blocking SMTP services for modem
> connections would mostly affect innocent users, who just want to send a
> mail to gf.

Hehe, do you read my mail? I don't said to block modem connections: I only
said to disallow that everyone can use this SMTP server.

> A very small minority (spammers) should not terrorize the
> majority (normal users)

Beside from that, they do it.

> When there is a burglar in a city, killing every citizen of the city is
> not a very good method to get rid of the burglar.

What a realistic comparison. To close open relays is the only way to
really stop spam.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--