Re: [MiNT] kernel 1.15.10b fragmentation

Hi

>To close open relays is the only way to
> really stop spam.

This will be my no only posting in this thread and I do really think
this is nothing that belongs to the MiNT list please stop or use private
mails. This is in fact spam and I am part of it. ;-(

Closing relays is only one way of fighting spam.

I do expect people to very soon start cracking legit mail servers and
selling the spamming opportunity to other for large amounts of money.
Blocking open relays won't help that.

Another way of rid of spam is to force every single mail to be
authenticated with some strong encryption. However, this isn't flawless
either as the crypt keys can be stolen.

Best regards
 Sven