Re: [MiNT] OSMD - NKEMD structure

At 23:24 Uhr +0100 2001-08-25, Bohdan Milar wrote:

elvis:
- I don't think it is important so am not going to add it in NKEMD.
Nevertheless some files from /usr/ucb (elvis, elvprsv, elvrec, input)
have no SpareMiNT equivalets.

IMO having a vi like editor on a UNIX like OS is very important.
But Elvis (I suppose that is 1.4) is really dated. Having Vim (5.8) would be a great improvement. (According to the source Vim will compile for MiNT, but my Atari is several hundered kilometers from here and I can't check it.)

Axel
--
Adults get far more pleasure from adultery
than children do from infancy