Re: [MiNT] MiNT-Net under FreeMiNT 1.15.12 more

Hi,

One thing I forgot to mention:

When invoking:

pppd call erc

I see the following message printed twice

/pipe/log no such file or directory

I am thinking this is because my syslogd doesn't behave itself correctly
and it is trying to report an error message I am not seeing logged into
a file because it can't write to the /pipe/log as I suspect wants to see
u:/pipe/log but complains as a result of not being able to map that path
to th real path.

Is there anything I can put in my mint.cnf to make these scripts with /dev/
and /pipe/ able to write to the files without having to modify to u:/dev/ and
u:/pipe/?

Cheers,

Anthony

Anthony Green