Re: [MiNT] SPIN + XCONOUT2 and/or VMOOSE

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 06:01:12PM +0100, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
> > > Sorry but first are all xdd's loaded and then are all xfs loaded. Btw.
> > > which xconout2.xdd do you use?
> > You are the expert. But I have experimented, and when I copy first
> > vmoose.xdd into my mint folder and then spin.xfs, /dev/moose is installed
> > correctly and I can start XaAES.
>
> Well, you have to repeat your experiments. I changed the order of
> vmoose.xdd and spin.xfs and there is really no difference, as it should
> be, because, like Frank said, MiNT first loads all XDD modules, and
> when these are loaded, then loads all XFS modules. So your problems
> must come from something else.

Yes. My theory doesn't make any sense. At this moment vmoose.xdd and
spin.xfs can't be used together on my system whatever the order. But I
know I have used them together without problems some time ago.

> Which version of MiNT are you using? (I use 1.16)
I use 1.15.12. Where can I download a ready to use binary of 1.16 ? I
haven't yet mastered any compiling skills.
Is it still alpha or beta, and already stable ?

Martin