Re: [MiNT] SPIN + XCONOUT2 and/or VMOOSE

> > Sorry but first are all xdd's loaded and then are all xfs loaded. Btw.
> > which xconout2.xdd do you use?
> You are the expert. But I have experimented, and when I copy first
> vmoose.xdd into my mint folder and then spin.xfs, /dev/moose is installed
> correctly and I can start XaAES.

Well, you have to repeat your experiments. I changed the order of
vmoose.xdd and spin.xfs and there is really no difference, as it should
be, because, like Frank said, MiNT first loads all XDD modules, and
when these are loaded, then loads all XFS modules. So your problems
must come from something else.

Which version of MiNT are you using? (I use 1.16)

CVV

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
draco@atari.org                             http://draco.atari.org

* Ea natura multitudinis est:  *  Taka to juz natura pospolstwa: *
* aut seruit humiliter,        *    albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy, *
* aut superbe dominatur.       *        albo bezczelnie panoszy. *
                     (T. Liuius XXIV, 25)