[MiNT] new FreeMiNT release (was Re: 030-version of gcc)

V Ne, 23. 11. 2003 v 22:44, Matthias Alles píše:
> Here is the latest version of the todo.txt:
> http://sparemint.atariforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb/freemint/todo.txt?rev=1.5&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Have just read it:

1) test and bugfix slip.xif (sld, ppp)
2) bugfix rtl8012 driver

That's all. The rest is either documentation update or tools update.

So apart from documentation we need to bugfix just two drivers (serial
line and rtl8012)? That sounds like something that could be done
quickly. First we probably need an up-to-date pppd and then we can start
testing the serial line. The rtl8012 can be fixed only by those that own
it but everybody got a serial port.

Petr