Re: [MiNT] fVDI issues

>> Depends what you define as the first and the second step.
>
> I just follow the logic. You need first kernel support and all these
> things before you can do any single test with such a user level
> library.

Not exactly. It could also be done by first defining only the "new"
interface and testing programs with this one (this would require to
implement a sort of screen manager as "user-thread" I suppose). When it
would be ensured that the user level library is okay, then the kernel
support (mainly the trap #2 emulator) would have to be added. Neither way
seems illogical to me.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).