Re: [MiNT] MiNT, CT60 and power off

Hi,

Frank Naumann wrote:
Btw. there are no different caches. It's just a matter of the strategy of
handling modified cache data (that can be set for each drive seperatly
to either write-through or write-back).

Well then, to summarize my deep thoughts : you shouldn't have taken
the good old GEMDOS TOSFS file system out from FreeMiNT. This is
the only reliable file system. Its behavior is well known. There's
many tools that enable to fix problems when it occurs. I can't
trust in further developments without it. It's up to you to go
where ever you want with the kernel. That's not my way, right ?

Thanks Frank and Draco for your answers.

Regards,

-- Dr. François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org