Re: [MiNT] Can't quit desktop

> On Aranym I can't get the MiNT boot menu visible on my screen. I also
> can't get a login console on my screen, I have to boot directly into
> XaAES. I think this is a Aranym/fVDI issue.

You actually get the MiNT boot menu on the screen under Aranym, you just
don't see it, because the fVDI native Aranym video driver completely blocks
BIOS output once loaded. This is a known issue, please read the file BUGS
which you have got with Aranym.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).