[MiNT] Can't quit desktop

Hi,

I can't quit from the Teradesk or Thing desktop to a bare XaAES desktop.
When I try to do that my system hangs.

--

Martin Tarenskeen

P.S.
I know I should use the bugtracker, but keep forgetting my passwords all
the time. I hate passwords. But to help improving FreeMiNT I will give
it another try soon, I promise ;-)

P.S (2)
At this moment I'm working with Aranym, I haven't had time to install
and test the new MiNT 1.16.0beta release on my Falcon030/CT2b yet.
On Aranym I can't get the MiNT boot menu visible on my screen. I also
can't get a login console on my screen, I have to boot directly into
XaAES. I think this is a Aranym/fVDI issue. It will probably work fine
on my Falcon. I'll post this remark in the aranym mailing list too.