Re: [MiNT] vlogin

Hi!

> Btw. I'm interested to know how do you load the moose.adi from user space?
> It's a kernel module (but I must say I don't looked deeply into vlogin
> sources).

I'v not seen code responsible for cooperation with moose.adi in mint kernel
and xaaes.km yet, I was thinking that it is similar to usage of moose.xdd.
Now I see, I was wrong.

So the only way how to use moose.adi is to turn vlogin to kernel module. I
thik it is better then to solve mousehandling by some other method, or is
there any considerable benefits for program like vlogin, in km approach?

Regards, Gildor