Re: [MiNT] dd - access to block device

V Pá, 30. 07. 2004 v 15:40, Bohdan Milar píše:
> We even do not have the "simple tool" (as you called it on one Atari meeting)
> which would handle missing XHDI functions for non-commercial disk drivers
> (CBHD, Cecile, etc). Is it already in your (now frozen) TO DO list?

No. First I am a registered owner of a HDDRIVER copy so I am not that
interested in supporting Cecile or CBHD and second, I was talking about
such an XHDI compatibility layer at the time when we were in need for a
free XHDI driver for ARAnyM. As soon as EmuTOS got its own internal disk
driver this reason was gone, too.

> Could the development of the new MiNT IDE driver help with it?

I am sure the new driver will be fully XHDI compatible so it most likely
will help.

Petr