Re: [MiNT] fdlibm

Hi!

Hmm, I've met this too (while using the CVS version of mintlib) recently. The actual bug was in the application I tried to debug. I found out there was an uninitialized pointer dereferenced somewhere and after that the heap allocation failed obviously for the reason of wrongly modified heap structures. Of course this is harder to track down without memory protection...

regards

STan

Frank Naumann wrote:
Hello!

I'm trying to build fdlibm from the SpareMiNT src.rpm.
But the process aborts with the following message:

make: ../mintlib/malloc.c:187: __free: Assertion `s == r' failed.
Abort
make: *** [all] Error 134

What's wrong here ?

Looks like an fixed bug in the mintlib. Can you recompile make against the current mintlib rpm and check if it happen again?

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060