Re: [MiNT] xaaes: benchmarktest old vs new ?

Frank Naumann wrote:

Hello!

With desktop
XAAES kernel : freeze when loading desktop
MyAeS : 372 - 376 (windows CPU is always at 100%)

After bugfixing some things KRONOS crash now with a memory violation error if these desk.gif is present.

Strange

Without desk.gif it start and run very well except that it crash with a memory violation error in the OpenGL benchmark.

I know there is a bug here, on some computer it crash without memory protection. I thought it come from OpenGL Tinygl lib but Francois never notice this with this software, so if you said that there is a memory violation for desktop load, it's possible a bug of the GIF loader, not write by myself, if it is try to remove FUJIGRIS.GIF from images folder, if it is I will look on this driver. I never develop without any MMU protection, nor test by myself, if I can see it I will try to build an WinAranym with MMU if Mint can run on it.

thanks
Olivier