Re: [MiNT] xaaes: benchmarktest old vs new ?

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Frank Naumann wrote:

> Hello!
>
> > With desktop
> > XAAES kernel : freeze when loading desktop
> > MyAeS : 372 - 376 (windows CPU is always at 100%)
>
> After bugfixing some things KRONOS crash now with a memory violation error
> if these desk.gif is present.

 Ohh, yes. In my other posting about this I forgot, _again_, my MP is
turned off for test purposes. (Cannot restart XaAES/n.aes, etc. with NVDI
when MP is on). So, without MP Kronos (the version I have, see other mail)
runs fantastic.

--
 Regards,

 Odd Skancke - ozk.atari.org - http://assemsoft.atari.org