Re: [MiNT] xaaes: benchmarktest old vs new ?

Frank Naumann wrote:

Hello!

Without desk.gif it start and run very well except that it crash with a memory violation error in the OpenGL benchmark.

I know there is a bug here, on some computer it crash without memory

Don't know if it help:

PROCESS "KRONOS" KILLED:
MEMORY VIOLATION.

Type: private   PC: 01D098EC
Addr: 01D8D66E  BP: 01CA8000

If it's gcc compiled (with debug info) you can calculate the source line of the crash from the PC.

Yes it is, how can I do? I have no gdb (I can download it if need).
Should be easier if I could test it with a minimal Afros with MMU at home, but Petr looks not happy with it's config, and I will be on hollyday's tomorrow for 3 weeks.

Thanks
Olivier