Re: [MiNT] Current Binaries

Hi!

Understood and correct.

So perhaps Frank can just mark the CVS with an appropriate specially designed symbolic tag and the buildsystem will do the work without automaticaly?

STanda

Milan Jurik wrote:
Hi,

  I don't think that so short snapshot cycle is good for a kernel. But a
version per one month, it could be very interesting. Not automatic
snapshots. Frank, I think that you or Konrad can build it. The nags will
be happy, the feedback will be better and you can be better motivated in
the development. E.g. we don't know the date in which cvs is better fit
than other days. You have this idea, Frank, we not.
  But no automatic snapshots (Francois, STan, it isn't aranym cvs with my
requirement "in every time compilable and prefered ready to public"). I
study mintcvs list and there are important modifications sometimes and
that's why possible data corruptions.
  Best regards,

          Milan Jurik