Re: [MiNT] [Fwd: [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] cat/EDITOR/INCLUDE]

man, 18,.04.2005 kl. 09.31 +0200, skrev Frank Naumann:
> Hello!
>
> > If the project is strictly German, my suggestion is that perhaps it could be
> > useful to consider limiting sending its diff reports to German subscribers
> > only, or to those who have EXPLICITLY requested to receive them.
>
> You have explicitly requested them ;-)
>
> > Or perhaps you think that anyone who is interested in MiNT kernel diffs
>
> The cvs commit mailing list is a mailing list for all projects in the
> FreeMiNT CVS server, not only the FreeMiNT kernel. I can leave out all
> other modules for sure and only create mails for the freemint kernel only

 I would opt not to do that, as I find interest in seeing activities
like this. I like seeing changes to the mintlib/gemlib/Cat, etc., in
addition to the FreeMiNT sourcetree itself. And, who knows, one day I
may start helping with other projects too, in which case I think it is
very nice to see what activities are going on.

 If there is gonna be anykind of restrictions, please dont restrict
anything to me. I'm interested in anything concerning the Atari and any
apps running on "our" OS.

Best regards,
Odd Skancke