Re: [MiNT] [Fwd: [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] cat/EDITOR/INCLUDE]

If the project is strictly German, my suggestion is that perhaps it could be useful to consider limiting sending its diff reports to German subscribers only, or to those who have EXPLICITLY requested to receive them.

You have explicitly requested them ;-)

No.

Or perhaps you think that anyone who is interested in MiNT kernel diffs

The cvs commit mailing list is a mailing list for all projects in the FreeMiNT CVS server, not only the FreeMiNT kernel. I can leave out all other modules for sure and only create mails for the freemint kernel only ...

FreeMiNT kernel and closely related projects (mintlib) should be in this list IMHO separated from other libs and applications which do not belong to system development. Not everyone is interested in everything.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).