Re: [MiNT] Loopback device for MiNT, request for comments

Le Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:44:38 +0200 (CEST)
Frank Naumann <fnaumann@boerde.de> a écrit:

> Hello!
>
> > going further, is if it would work. To have it working, the device
> > driver needs to call standard fs functions to access the bound file,
> > so is MiNT's gemdos part reentrant, i.e. loop device -> other fs ->
> > other device would work ?
>
> This is not recommended. Please use kernel_open/read/write/close from
> inside kernel. The standard fs functions are context bounded.

I call them through the kerinfo structure passed as parameter to the xdd
init function, via the dos_tab array, isn't it the same ? If not, how
can I access the kernel_* functions from a xdd ?

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/