Re: [MiNT] wind_set(WF_TOPMOST) extension

Selon "olivier.landemarre@utbm.fr" <Olivier.Landemarre@utbm.fr>:

> In fact this function can be usefull for application.
> One is simply for add a long value link to window, there is no interact with
> aes, this is for user only, for example to put pointer link to window.
> Second is to have a child window (only one at this time), when link a window
> an other window, if mother window is close, link window is close, and if this
> have itself a link window of course it close etc.

I'll add this in gemlib doc asap, at least to tell the world that 230 and 231
values are already used/reserved by someone (MyAES).

I think a bit in appl_getinfo() is usefull to complete the feature for
applications, because applications should perform some different things
depending on the availability of the feature.

Best regards,
Arnaud.