Re: [MiNT] GLib

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007, Peter Slegg wrote:

I will look into it. I have just built glib-2.14.3 with the --disable-threads
option but I am not sure what else I can do with it now.

If I remember correctly, you can do 'make check' or 'make test' with glib to make sure it is built properly, and possibly troubleshoot any issues, but it has been a while since I messed with it. It seems to me there are 1 or 2 tests that fail.

I might give RPM a peek though, my 'guess' would be the problem with RPM is the configure script, either the order of linking or looking for a non existant library. I only say that because I seem to run into the problem more and more. Working on ScummVM at the moment (have an idea with some of it) so I might not get to RPM. I do believe Mark Duckworth was working on it some time ago, unsure of his progress though. It seemed to me he needed a DB backend for something....

Keith