Re: [MiNT] gcc-4.2.2-mint-20080127

MiKRO wrote:
Mark,

    When you build gcc native, did you run into files that were having dos
    newlines and gcc 2.95.3 not being able to deal with them?  Mainly in
    libdecnumber or something like that.  Right now I've just been
    manually
    converting them when the build fails but it seems to be a bit
    random as
    to which files I'm running into.

this is really strange, there was only one problem, in some header file, no chance to occur many times... me, Alan and Keith compiled successfully native gcc4 with gcc2 and no such problems. there must be something wrong. try to redownload everything and reapply the newest patches.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org

It happened around 3 times I think, same header file twice (I think).

Thanks,
Mark