Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.2.2

MiKRO wrote:

    Could this have something to do with the mintlib patch I used on
    vincent's site?  It seems to go into \r \n handling in great detail
    perhaps that was that TOS carriage return handling issue.

I really doubt it. If you want to be totally sure, you can always download mintlib cvs. But as I say, I do believe there's some problem in your environment (you're simply alone with this ;-)
Which is okay, if it's my problem I will find it :)
Thanks,
Mark