Re: [MiNT] gcc4 vs gcc2 crash "test case"

Hello!

Maybe I'm totally wrong here but doesn't work gcc2 in this way, too? You
know, 32bit alignments unless you specify -mshort option. This my "guess"
supports also the fact gcc2 compiled quake never produces such warning
(about non-32-bit-aligned stack). But I'll leave the word to more
experiences people ;) Btw that means gcc4 now aligns integers and structures
on 16bit boundary?

Alignment should be set to 16bit like for gcc 2.95. There is absolutly no difference between 32bit and 16bit alignment on the 68k architecture, the access time is the same as far as I know.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060