Re: [MiNT] gcc4 vs gcc2 crash "test case"

> Just a quick word to say I managed to compile run the testcase.
> If works when compiled natively with GCC 2.95.3, but it fails when
> cross-compiled with GCC 4, even in debug mode.
> Now I will play with GDB in order to see what's wrong.

hooray :) ehm, I don't mean hooray there's a bug in gcc4 but i'm happy
you're able to reproduce it. ;) Maybe it helps to catch that c++ bug,
too.

btw, if it's not enough, as i mentioned, i've tried to compile -m68060
gcc4 and in stage2 there's some real (!) internal error -- no bus
error, no memory violation, just message internal bus error, it has
something to do with 'as' probably (still use 2.13) since it's
gcc/config/m68k/lb1sf68.asm what is failing. Unfortunately, I have no
time to play with it (school exam) but I'll let you know asap.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org