Re: [MiNT] gcc-4.2.2-mint-20080127

! It is very fast, probably about 25 fps, with the software renderer
(OpenGL is not used). I didn't enable the keyboard, so we can only look
at the demo. Maybe MiKRO will release a playable version compatible with
ARAnyM ?
it's fast because there's no slow 16bit databus for video ;) MiKRO may release aranym-friendly version as soon as he knows how to get push/release state of each key on the other level than directly from IKBD hardware:)

So far, what are the remaining problems with GCC 4.2.2 ?
i think we nearly forgot about the initial problem with this quake -- you know, there's that problem when you use gcc2-compiled mintlib with gcc4-compiled quake. you couldn't notice this since you used cross compiler where mintlib is compiled using newly built xgcc..

Many thanks to all of you for contributing to improve the build tools !
glad to help :) i'll try quake and freemint kernel against gcc4 and we'll see.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org