Re: [MiNT] SV: SV: OT Highwire

J. F. Lemaire wrote:
2008/11/13 Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no <mailto:joska@online.no>>

[...]

    How realistic is it to port WebKit or Gecko to MiNT? I wouldn't
    mind writing the GUI for a web-browser if we have a good rendering
    engine available.

Does anyone with a Linux/m68k setup has any experience with the modern rendering engines? If yes, is the speed acceptable? That may make for an interesting point of reference I think.
I have Linux/m68k setup on one of my drives. I never really tried to get X running. If someone has an xorg.conf for me that works I will certainly get a system running and do some tests.

Thanks,
Mark