Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib for ColdFire

From: "Lonny Pursell" <atari@bright.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:19 AM
To: "[MiNT] Mailing-List" <mint@fishpool.com>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib for ColdFire

There's also the possibility of reworking the GFA-Basic Compiler/Library so
it builds CF native apps.  Then this would allow just a recompile, to get
even more stuff up and running at improved speeds.  However, I don't know
just how much work this will be, I suspect a lot. But, I'm willing to do it
if the machine is released.

I see that Henk Robbers is a part of the ACP team, which I guess means that AHCC will be adapter to the ColdFire. So a lightweight C-compiler will most likely be available too.

Jo Even