Re: [MiNT] Re[2]: Current FreeMiNT kernel version

On Thursday 7 May 2009, ggn (HOL) wrote:

> Thursday, May 7, 2009, 1:36:25 PM, you wrote:
> > Finally there is a problem with the slip.xif, TosWin2 is more beta
> > than release and so on.
>
> While  you're  at  it,  regarding TosWin2, maybe it should be
> evaluated if Peter Persson's  Conholio  can  replace it? In my eyes
> it's a much better console than TosWin2.

Much better console, probably. But certainly not a better terminal
emulator. No input line editing, no scrolling, no AV/Font protocol, no
menu... TosWin2 may have it's issues, but in its current version it
provides a lot that Conholio does not -- yet.

JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire