Re: [MiNT] math.h

Hello.

Alan Hourihane wrote:
It's perfectly legal for MiNTlib to use private header files and not
install them. It does this with other header files.

It is perfectly normal to use private headers for private implementation. But the math.h inside the MiNTLib sources is a private header for external public implementation, that makes me uncomfortable. In the worst case, the private math.h may be uncompatible (defines, etc.) with the public one the user will choose (fortunately, is is not the case).

I've already got fdlibm in the CVS, but I'd be happy with bringing
fdlibm into MiNTlib and replacing math.h from that so our MiNTlib can
provide both libc & libm by default.

You're right, we must continue that way. So the standard library will be complete, there will be no divergence between libc and libm.

--
Vincent Rivière