Re: [MiNT] math.h

I've already got fdlibm in the CVS, but I'd be happy with bringing
fdlibm into MiNTlib and replacing math.h from that so our MiNTlib can
provide both libc & libm by default.

You're right, we must continue that way. So the standard library will be complete, there will be no divergence between libc and libm.
Only one note: as far as I remember, since we're still using that a.out format even for object files, does not this implies the size of libc.a will grow no matter if the user uses 1/10 or that math lib or 1/2? The final binary of simple hello world is quite huge even in the present.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org