Re: [MiNT] anonymous structs and C99

If you hate typing so much, then why do you type meaningles names
like pointer1 & pointer2
That was only an example :)

The more local a name, the shorter it can be.
True and I'm following this rule of course. What annoys me is that "dotting". For example, that union construct is part of larger structure so the smaller number of dots the better. In my opinion is nicer to write p->x than p->u.x, especially when the 'u' has no real meaning. But, I can't ask for much -- this issues are nicely solvable with C++ so no big deal for common programming, it's just Atari where I want / have to use strict C.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org