Re: [MiNT] Clipboard

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:08:06 , Frank Naumann <fnaumann@boerde.de> wrote:

> long filelength;
> long maxlength = 65535;
> char *buf = malloc(maxlength);
>
> if (buf)
> {
>      char *p = scrap_rtxt(buf, &filelength, maxlength);
>
>      if (p)
>      {
>          /* found something */
>      }
>
>      free(buf);
> }
> else
> {
>      /* out of memory */
> }

Ok I prefer to use a lib if I can so I am trying the code above.

hwWind.c: In function `vTab_evKeybrd':
hwWind.c:2486: warning: implicit declaration of function `scrap_rtxt'
hwWind.c:2486: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast

I thought it just needed

#include <cflib.h>

but that causes

In file included from hwWind.c:31:
dragdrop.h:25: warning: `DD_EXTSIZE' redefined
/usr/GEM/include/cflib.h:228: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

Ok I am being a bit dim. Where do I include cflib so that it doesn't
try to redefine itself ?

Peter