Re: [MiNT] XaAES:ALT-TAB

Am 20.08.2009, 22:30 Uhr, schrieb Petr Stehlik <pstehlik@sophics.cz>:

?? Are you trying to say that
1) it's not easy to move a mouse pointer out of the ARAnyM window
2) you switch between ARAnyM window and other host windows(?) with Alt
+Tab?

1) and 2) both true.

Well infact its impossible to move the mouse out of aranym.

I havent clocky installed for some reason atm and I'm totally satisfied
how it behaves now. Maybe I wanted to avoid that the mouse moves out of
aranym and then accidently another windows-window is topped, dont know.

The only drawback is that the first mouse-click always goes to nowhere,
but as this happens everytime, I can live with it.

When with clocky the Alt-TAB doesnt go to windows, I'll leave it as
it is.

-Helmut